Recent Posts

vineri, 19 octombrie 2012

Wedding Day

Hello darlings, I know that I haven`t been posting anything for a long time, but all the fuss with the wedding was a little overwheling. It was a beautiful day, many things happened so fast that at the end of the day I could not belive it`s over. I want to thanks to all of our friends that were there to help us and share the joy of such a special day, to Adelina that helped me with the flowers, to Mircea Netea for the photos, and ofc to my parents that beared with me all the stress. I decide to share with you some of the moments that made the day so special.




 Handmade jewellery by me :)




The favours were handmade brooches - made by me ofc :)
I also made the place cards and the Menus (I`ll put some more pics with them soon)

And finally the glasses also made by me

The next projects for the future are to make a special collection for brides and some fall jewellery. See you soon with more pics ;)

Kisses,
Veronica

0 comentarii: